CBA / CBE Exam Centre
News and Events
NUS Extra Card
Good news, all our students can apply for NUS extra card. Contact the administration office or your class representatives. ....
CTH Exams 2013
CTH exam time table for 2013 is available to collect from the admniistration. Please contact LIT office or your student representative for further details. ....
QAA Annual Monitoring Review
LIT has its QAA annual review on 18th of March 2013. For further details please speak to administrationoffice or students representatives. ....
What Students say about us
Chamila De Silva
I decided to pursue higher studies in Britain since its education is held in high regard across the world. After having studied at another college in London and then searching for a good one, I joined the London Institute of Technology in Harrow just over a year ago to complete my PGD in Business Ma...
Higher Diploma in the Management of Information System
The Higher Diploma extends and complements the Diploma course to give students a comprehensive knowledge of the entire field of operations, programming, systems analysis and design, and computer management.
Access at this level is also available to candidates who comply with the entrance requirements which can be found on the website page Qualifications. Click Here
Completion of these examinations awards a Higher Diploma Certificate and Associate grade of professional membership.
The general standard equates to the Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/HND) and prepares candidates for work at the equivalent level of analyst/team leader.
The Institute for the Management of Information System
ModulesClick here for detailed course information
- Successful completion of the Diploma level examinations.
- BTEC National Certificate/Diploma in Computing.
- BTEC National Certificate/Diploma in a related subject with a significant computing element.
- GCSE (or equivalent) with passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English. An A Level in a computing subject and one other A Level. Two passes at AS level may be considered in place of one A level pass.
- Other appropriate educational qualifications deemed equivalent to the IMIS Diploma level examinations.
- Candidates that are 21 years of age or over with four years appropriate work experience relevant to computing or a related field may also be considered.