CBA / CBE Exam Centre
News and Events
NUS Extra Card
Good news, all our students can apply for NUS extra card. Contact the administration office or your class representatives. ....
CTH Exams 2013
CTH exam time table for 2013 is available to collect from the admniistration. Please contact LIT office or your student representative for further details. ....
QAA Annual Monitoring Review
LIT has its QAA annual review on 18th of March 2013. For further details please speak to administrationoffice or students representatives. ....
What Students say about us
Chamila De Silva
I decided to pursue higher studies in Britain since its education is held in high regard across the world. After having studied at another college in London and then searching for a good one, I joined the London Institute of Technology in Harrow just over a year ago to complete my PGD in Business Ma...
Diploma in Management of Information System
This course continues on from the Foundation Diploma in the Management of Information System although access at this level is also available to candidates who comply with the entrance requirements which can be found on the IMIS website page Qualifications. Click Here
Completion of these examinations awards a Diploma Certificate and Licentiate grade of professional membership.
The general standard equates to the National (ONC) Certificate. Candidates having completed the Diploma course are working at the equivalent level of early entry analysts.
The Institute for the Management of Information System
- Business Information Systems
- Business Fundamentals
- Information System Building
- Programming and Web-Applications
- Communication and Business Technology
- Information System Practice
Click here for detailed course information
- Successful completion of the Foundation Diploma level examinations.
- GCSE (or equivalent) with passes in four subjects, including Mathematics and English at grades C and above (or equivalent).
- Candidates of 21 years of age and over with two years work experience relevant to computing or a related field will also be eligible. An employer reference will be required.
- Candidates of 19 years of age and over may be admitted on receipt of a letter, from the college where the student is registered to study for IMIS qualifications, attesting to their suitability to study at this level.